Dr. Manley is experienced across a wide variety of evidence-based practices and empirically supported treatments designed to focus on your emotional and/or relationship needs. She understands that no two patients are alike and provides personalized treatment plans aimed at accurately and effectively treating your specific needs.
These are a few of the things Dr Manley does regularly, however, she does treat a large variety of conditions:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma
- Depression and/or Loneliness
- Anxiety, Chronic Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Stress and Chronic Stress
- Poor Sleep Quality and Chronic Fatigue
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment/Life Transitions (e.g, Break-ups, New Parents, New to Nashville, etc.)
- Frequently Feeling “Zoned Out”
- General Mental/Emotional Health Issues
- Survivors of a Difficult Childhood and/or Childhood Abuse.
- Relationship Trouble, Couples and Marriage Counseling
- High Profile and Public-Eye Stress
- Performance Enhancement and Artistic Block
- Substance Use
- Physical Symptoms (e.g., Unexplained Muscle Tension, Gastrointestinal Upset and Chest Tightness)
- Chaotic Home Life, Persistent Interpersonal/Work Conflict
- Narcissism and survivors of Narcissistic Abuse
If you are interested in discussing your options with Dr. Manley, please contact us today. Dr. Manley will personally respond to your request. Also, please feel free to call us directly and leave a voicemail any time!